Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Netbook Reflection


A netbook helps me in my learning by making it easier
to find facts and information on sites like Wikipedia and encyclopedia
plus I can go on my class site and find activities that could help me
with subjects like Reading,Maths and Writing and stuff like that.

A netbook helps me communicate with my teacher like when she sends work
to me or when I share my work with her so she can check my work and make
sure I am focusing and on the right track. Also sometimes the whole class including
the teacher brainstorm together online.

Online I have learnt stuff about transportation,history, simple mechanism,Christmas
Nelson Mandela we learnt about heat and lots of other things and stuff about other
people.

I learnt how to upload an image,how to connect to the internet and simple things
that I use to have problems with.

I haven’t really helped anyone this year but I have helped some people that didn't know how to
do simple things that I have been told from other friends.

Digital learning has helped me by making things easier to communicate with other people
and find facts and information that I can put on my blog.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The South Australian shelly fossil biostratigraphy has a consistent relationship with the 13C results, bolstering interpretation, identification and correlation of the excursions. Positive excursion II straddles the boundary between the Kulparina rostrata and Micrina etheridgei zones, and the CARE straddles the boundary between the M. Etheridgei and Coach Outlet Store Dailyatia odyssei zones, peaking in the lower parts of the latter zone.

This lateral offset was established in the first rift stage possibly due Coach Handbags Clearance Ray Ban Glasses Coach Outlet to the presence of the Nagssugtoqidian and Torngat terranes being less Ray Ban Outlet susceptible to rift propagation. Without the influence of pre existing structures the manifestation Yeezy Boost 350 of deformation cannot be easily explained during either of the rifting phases. New Jordan Shoes 2020 Although basement control diminished into the post rift, the syn rift basins from both rift stages continued Yeezy Discount to influence the location of sedimentation possibly due to differential compaction effects.

Post a Comment