Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Good Friday

Good Friday


On Good Friday my family got ready and went to church. We arrived just on time at 3:00 p.m. My grandparents came in too but they were a little bit late and just came after us.


Our church started with an introduction and then went into singing a song.At church the preist was talking to the church about what happened when jesus was crucified and why he died for us.When the priest was finished talking about Jesus some people brought the cross to the front of the church.Once the cross made it to the front and everyone kissed the cross.


Soon church was finished and we all drove to my grandparents house.At our grandparents house we had some food to eat.As we were finishing our food we cleared the table and then went to go watch some Television.On television we watched small programmes but then got bored of T.V and went to play outside with my baby brother Tini for little.


After we finished playing around with Tini my parents said it was time for us to go home and say bye to my grandparents and aunty Clare.So we went back home and went to sleep after saying our prayer.

I felt that my Good Friday was just like a normal day at my grandparents house.  

1 comment:

Amy Tofa said...

Your recount really brings the sacred feeling of church to me as a reader. Thanks for that Tauola. Well done.

Post a Comment