Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2015

My Morning

Today on Wednesday the 8th of April and I slept over at my grandparents. At my grandparents house my Grandpa was painting the wall in a room in the house upstairs while my Grandma was cleaning.

So I went up stairs to go see if they needed help so I went to my Grandma first. My Grandma said that she was ok and just told me to go help Grandpa but I found that he didn't really need help too. But he did ask me if I could hold his watch for him while he paints and to move the ladder at times.

Anyways I thought he was fine but I still just waited their and watched him paint.While I was watching I found that he didn't just paint anywhere on the wall going this way and the other way. He painted one way with everything turning out perfect until I kind of broke the handle off the door by accident when I was opening the door. My Grandpa just looked like he didn't mind though so I just calmly got what he needed and just acted like I did nothing.

That was kind of embarrassing but I was so glad my Grandpa didn't growl me.That was my morning covered and I felt that my morning was fine since I didn't get in trouble.

1 comment:

Amy Tofa said...

Maybe your grandpa was more focussed on his painting than the door handle but am glad you did not get in trouble.

Post a Comment