Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

Grandparents House

Yesterday on Thursday the 16th I was at my Grandparents house and we straight away got ready to go shopping in the morning.


We firstly went to St Lukes to get some socks for me .On our way to St Lukes we saw Clare at the bus stop with her friends.Clare and her friends were waiting for the bus to go to the St Lukes library to study before going back university. We got to St Lukes fast. Looking for the aisle with socks was easy but looking for the right kind of sock for me took kind of long. My Grandpa would first say what about these socks and then he would look at the size. When he saw the size he would say oh it’s not the right size.Then we would look for other socks but it would be too expensive.But looking through all the socks we finally came to the right pairs.


When we were finished at St Lukes my Grandpa drove us to Pak’n Save to get some food and look for a small bottle that has a liquid in it called eucalyptus.My Grandpa really wanted that liquid and said that it helps with fevers or something like that.At Pak’n Save we got all our food but found out that the eucalyptus ran out so we went to a different area and tried another Pak’n Save.We found nothing at the next Pak’n Save we visited except that they ran out too.


After searching for the eucalyptus at Pak’n Save we went to  Bunnings Warehouse to look for some stuff to make some shelves in the room my Grandpa finished fixing.We didn’t find anything at Bunnings Warehouse but we did get some nails.

Then my Grandpa drove us all the way to my Grandma’s brother Uncle Tino and my Aunty Loma’s.They live in Takanini and it took forever to reach their place it felt like we were driving all the way down to Wellington.While we were on the motorway I think I was awake and asleep at the same time because the hot sun was kind of bothering me.


Finally we made it to Aunty Loma and Uncle Tino’s house but found out that Tino was gone.But it was ok because we just said hello, had a little talk and then Loma gave us the the buckets.So that was when we had to say bye to them and when we were back on the road.


On our way home my Grandpa tried another Pak’n Save but still found nothing.Then we went to this salvation army place but my Grandpa said that the shop we were in used to be a different kind of shop.We then went back home.At my Grandparents house we just put all the food away and I put my socks away in my bag.When we were finished putting the stuff away we did some cleaning.


Soon after cleaning we hopped back in the car and searched for the eucalyptus and tried countdown.He didn’t find anything there either.But we then went to this place to look for some things for the shelves.At that place we were at, we got the things we needed for the shelves so my Grandpa was happy.


I think we went to other places but I fell asleep after that I just remember waking up at Pak’n Save.My Grandpa just finished at Pak’n Save and I just saw him put the ice cream next to me.I think he was still looking for the eucalyptus but we still haven’t got anything.


Not long after Pak’n Save we reached home and did some more cleaning.When we were finished with cleaning I went for a shower.After my shower I got changed and put some cream on my face.


That was when Clare walked in,came down stairs and thought that I was using her facial mask.But then I was like “wait what this isn’t your facial mask it’s normal moisturizing cream” while laughing at the same time.She said that it looked green when she saw it so I then understood her.


It got dark very quickly so we just ate some food,watched some television and then went to hop back in bed and sleep.


I felt that,that day was kind of busy and exhausting but alright at the sametime. I think the best part of the day for all of us was going to sleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment