Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

My Holidays

In the holiday I was at my grandparents house mostly.At my grandparents house I would help with anything my Grandparents needed help with.Sometimes I would help my grandpa with fixing the stuff in the house or with the washing.Other times I would help my Grandma in the kitchen with something like the dishes or sweeping the floor.

If I was done helping them I would go downstairs.When I went downstairs I would go in My aunt Clare's room and use her laptop.While I'm on her laptop I would do a little blogging.Clare would help me check my work sometimes but at other times when I blogged I think she would have been sleeping. 

After blogging I would go to the shops with my grandparents while Clare looked after the house.At most times my grandpa would take us to Mitre 10 or Bunnings Warehouse to get some stuff for the room he was fixing.But if we didn't go to those places we would go to Pak'n Save to get some food and try to find the brown bottle with that liquid called eucalyptus.

Shopping would take a long time sometimes but we would finish eventually.When we were finished we would go home put everything away and then eat a little. Eating doesn't take long so we finished eating fast and did some more work.We would work until it was night time and everything was done.

When night time arrived we would finish off everything quickly.Time for us to now have a shower.We would then finish having a shower eat a little and then watch some television.My Grandma and Grandpa usually watched T.V upstairs while we watched T.V downstairs.But sometimes my Grandma came downstairs and watched T.V with us.

Upstairs my Grandparents would be watching a movie but down stairs we would go on youtube and watch Fresh Housewives of South Auckland or Laughing Samoans.Watching these shows would make us laugh and laugh.We watched these shows until we got tired.

Once we got tired we would brush our teeth and then go in bed and sleep.My Holidays was fun at my Grandparents house especially when we got to watch amusing programmes on youtube.





No comments:

Post a Comment