Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

I didn’t get to swim


           
Today Rm 9 walked to the GI Pools to learn some new skills and how to be safe in the water.While we were walking we talked about visiting the pools last year .
When we arrived  the girls and boys got dressed in to their togs to go into the pool with the instructors.I didn’t get to swim with the others but I got to talk to my friend Fetu about funny movies.While we were talking we were looking at the others to see what kind of swimming style they were doing.
Suddenly we heard Rm 8 coming in so our class got out  of the pool and got dressed back into their uniform lined up and walked out of the pools.
When we  started walking Ms Joyce showed us 2 games.This is how you play one of  the  games.if you step on a crack or you will be swallowed by the crack
Then Ms Joyce told us how strong trees roots are and continued walking. When we got to school we walked back to class and did our school work as always.
I didn’t get to swim but I got to talk to my friend Fetu and laugh around with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment