Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Monday Morning

In the morning on Monday we all stayed home except for my dad,he had to go work.

While the rest of us were at home we got up out of our beds and did some cleaning.My sister did the dishes,my Mum and Fasi cleaned Fasi’s Room,I cleaned up the sitting room while my little brother Tini was playing with his toys.Most of us finished cleaning except for Mum and Fasi. Fasi’s room was really messy so I helped Fasi with folding the clothes on his bed and my mum vaccumed.A few minutes later we were soon finished with Fasi’s room and we were happy but my mum also told Fasi to keep his room clean in a serious tone.

When we were finally done with the cleaning my mum went to relax.The rest of us went to the sitting room and watched some movies while we waited for our dad to come home.That was pretty much most of the morning.

I felt that my morning was kind of busy but I was happy that everything was clean in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment