Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2015

The Doctors

On Tuesday my family went to the doctors after my dad was finished at work.We went to the doctors for a check up and some medications.

My Dad finished work at 1:00 pm and we were all ready to go.At the doctors my mum told the reception lady who was seeing the doctor and other information she had to give them.The rest of us joined the other people waiting and took a seat on the chairs.

While we were waiting for the doctors to call our name we just talked a little or played a game. But the talking and hand games got boring after a while so we sat silently and stared at the walls waiting for a doctor to call our names.  

A very long time later our names were finally called and we straight away we followed the doctor that called us.The Doctor firstly weighed us and then we each went up to tell her the problem or what we needed.My Mum and Tini went for a check up because she said they felt sick the week before.My mum also said she had a sore throat and asked the doctor if she could check her throat politely. My.My mum was luckily fine and the same went for Tini. My.My sister was then up but she just told the doctor she had a runny nose and was then given some medicine.All that I needed was some cream for my exzma and that was it.


After we were done at the doctors,we saw that it was starting to get dark.So we went to Pak N Save did a bit of shopping and then came home,had a shower then all went to bed.

I thought that going to the doctors was good but I felt really tired at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment