Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

Q Rabbits - My Holiday

I was just in the sitting room with my siblings peacefully watching TV until out of no where my mum comes in switches the tv off.Then my mum shouts get ready we're going to the birthday!!!.What,who’s birthday questions start to develop in my head so I think,for moment and then......click it was my mum’s friend’s sister’s daughter’s Birthday,Amira.She was turning 5 and prepared her birthday at Q Rabbits.Q Rabbits was a place that was kind of like chipmunks.

Once I realised who’s birthday it was I had a quick shower and rushed into my room to get ready.I then looked at everyone else they were already in the car.So I rushed into the car and we drove straight to Q Rabbits.

We arrived at our destination in around 40 or 50 minutes and found everyone getting some food in to the place.So we went to help them and then went to play on the bouncy slides and on these obstacle courses for a bit.We played until they called us to come and eat.

In a few minutes we were then called to come to sing Happy Birthday to Amira.We all sang the song while Amira was sitting in her chair with a big smile on her face.After singing some of her family members said some short speeches and then said a short prayer.

We all then got some delicious food.There were pizza’s some bbq,some pork,chicken potato salad,taro and lots more.When I got my food a put a lot on my plate and sat with my sister.We ate lots of food.But we finished in a few minutes,said thanks,had a little rest and then got back on our feet and then went off to play.

My sister and I straight away went back to the slide and played tiggy. It.It was pretty fun playing tiggy because sometimes when we climbed to the top we would just slip back down on the slide.We played tiggy for a long time but I think I was mostly in,because I was the one the mostly kept slipping down the slide.

After that long game we went to this place where there were lots of guns with these balls that you could shoot at people like bullets.In that area my target was geting my little sister.I got her alot of times.Pow in the back,pow in the shoulder and the other shoulder.I basically got her alot but at times I got my brother’s friend Danny,my brother and even my mum.But no one got hurt we just laughed alot.

Later I visited another slide but it was longer.So in my head I was very excited until I hopped onto it and SLI------,I stopped the slide wasn’t that slippery.Instead of sliding I just did a 2 flips and made my self slide down to the end but it was fun.I even decided to go again.

Soon after that we were called to come go home because Rabbit Q was closing plus it was pretty late.So we all went got some food,said thank you,then goodbye and went back with some delicious food.

At home we ate some pizza,left the other food for my dad and then went to sleep.I felt that Amira’s birthday was fun and cool because we played around a lot and we ate a lot of yum food.

No comments:

Post a Comment